Sunday, May 8, 2011

Finally Back on Rock

Last weekend the weather finally worked with me long enough to have a nice day climbing. Travis, Tom, and I headed to Blodgett Canyon to climb the Prow. The climbing was great, but a cold wind started to break us down. After getting some very satisfying climbing in, we decided to escape the cold and rap down. We all had a great time out there.

On another note, I got the great news that an image of mine made the cover shot for Cross Country magazine. It is my understanding that it is just about the largest flying mag in the world so I was thrilled that one of my pics would get that kind of exposure.

Travis leading pitch 2

Tom starting pitch 4

Travis finishing pitch 4

Cross Country cover

1 comment:

Mill Creek North Rim said...

Big congrats on the cover shot! Great confirmation of the quality of your images. -Ken T.