Monday, October 6, 2008

Glacier National Park

Oct. 2nd and 3rd I helped my buddy Justin teach a EMT refresher class to the park rangers. It turned out to be a good class, but wasn't without some tension. As we found out, there seems to be an overwhelming disapproval of climbers in the park. Being that Justin and I are both climbers, we had to put up with the occasional jab from rangers. It was all in good fun though.

After class on the first day, Justin and I headed up to Logan pass to get some exercise and take some photos. As usual, the park didn't let us down and we got to see sheep, goats, and some amazing scenery. I tried using a new photo technique; HDR formatting. I'm still learning it, but here are some examples.

Mt. Clemens

Hidden Lake and Bearhat Mountain

Logan Pass and Going-to-the-Sun Mountain

Logan Pass

No comments: