Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Let me apologize for the lack of recent postings. I recently had a minor mishap with my camera so I haven't been taking any pictures.

About a week ago Linsey and I though we would spend an afternoon floating down the Blackfoot River. Since it is October and the water is so low, our biggest concern was how often we would be scraping the bottom. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Within minutes of "putting in", we flipped the canoe and swam through class 2 rapids. No life vests and nothing in dry bags - very stupid! We salvaged everything, but my camera equipment was toast.

When I purchased the camera, I was very resistant to the idea of buying insurance for it. As apprehensive as I was, I decided to purchase it anyways. Good call. Now the camera is in the mail to be fixed free of charge or better yet "scrapped" and I can then upgrade for a small price.

Since I don't have my nice camera, I dug up and old point-and-shoot. This shoots video so I have been messing around with it. Linsey and I went bouldering in Lost Horse canyon the other day and here is a brief video of it:

No comments: