Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall in Montana

Last few week haven't been anything exotic, but I'm still managing to have fun. Thankfully work butts in long enough for me to catch my breath. The weather is mimicking summer, one that we never had, so I've been doing my best to take advantage of it. Fishing, climbing, flying, hiking, and visiting friends has been my agenda when not at work. I've caught a little bug now, but that will only slow my stride. Here are some pics from my daily jaunts...

Cutthroat Trout

Ben Brunsvold

Ben sticking a pig

The newest member of our clan; Ana Knoll

Cynthia and Ana

Patrick and Ana

Kyle assessing the next moves

Scotty working it

Scotty working the crux

Slightly upside-down over Missoula

Diving out of the maneuver

Bill Smith touching down

No comments: