Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yesterday marked Day 4 this week at Kootenai Canyon. Feeling weak lately, I felt it was necessary to get some milage in. The climbing was great and I remembered how much I enjoy our local routes. Everything from on-your-feet, to horizontal roof climbing. I put myself on anything from classic routes to old test pieces and was pleasantly surprised at my performance.

Since I was with Dean and Levi yesterday, I thought it could be a good opportunity to get some pics. The overcast sky diffused the sunlight limiting hash shadows, but forced slow shutter speeds. I made some mistakes and learned my lessons, but oh well, there will be next time.

Dean warming up on "Lookout its 10d" (5.10b)

Levi starting up "The B.R.I.K." (5.12b)

Levi "The B.R.I.K."

Levi "The B.R.I.K."

Levi "The B.R.I.K."

Levi "The B.R.I.K."

Levi on "Club Foot" (5.12a)

Dean on "Club Foot"

Levi on "Smoking Joe Tahoe" (5.12b)

Crux move on "Smoking Joe Tahoe"