Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stuck in the Sky

For the last week I've been trying my best to get some work done with Jeff, but I haven't been successful. I'm just too much of a fun whore. Each day off from the hospital I've planned on starting a new batch of harnesses, but between Jeff taking people tandem and the sky looking good, I can't help myself. I just go flying. I guess it is just like Leonardo Da Vinci said, "Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

I can't be bummed though, I am flying and it has been good. I feel like I've been flying better and I have been redefining what is possible for me.

Some random pics from the season:

Jeff tuning his glider before Europe

Josh enjoying a beer after flying Leadore

Jesse out for a morning flight

Paul and Josh flying a Zaggy waiting to launch

Setting up my new glider

Posse on Sentinel

No comments: